In your prayers this month you’re invited to pray for:
– Christians within our partner churches, who will find great encouragement in their Easter celebrations to persevere in the faith even in the face of grave persecution. Pray they will rejoice that in his resurrection, Jesus has given us a hope beyond the suffering of this life, so they are renewed to face another year in the sure and certain hope of the resurrection for all who believe
– The volunteers at Wantok Place (the LCA’s Museum of Papua New Guinea Artefacts) who freely give of their time to work in the museum, including Timothy and Ann Pietsch, Dean and Dorothy Zweck, Julie Haar, Colin and Ruth Hayter, Ian and Kaye Pfeiffer
– Navigator College, Port Lincoln, SA and SMA GKPS Pematangraya, Kabupaten Simalungun, Indonesia and the staff who facilitate the partnership between these two schools- Jamie Fewster and Sardiaman Sinurat
– St Paul’s Lutheran Church, Hahndorf and Coral and Tony Gallasch as they assist kindergartens in Heldsbach, Finschhafen in Papua New Guinea along with partnership coordinator Ps Walter M Teunzac
– National Project Director Peter Nitschke, the volunteer stamp receivers and all those who collect and send through their used stamps to support the Stamps for Mission project. Praise God for the blessing it is to be able to fund ministries which transform lives around the world, through the collecting and selling of used stamps
– Rev Dr Wilfred John Samuel in his role as Director of the Lutheran Study Centre at Sabah Theological Seminary, Malaysia
– The Lutheran Church in Cambodia City Church Christian education ministry for the hostel residents, and leaders Pastor Savoeun Muy and Sis Sarann Duy as they lead training in equipping Sunday School teachers and the Worship Team.